1. Controller and owner
69 rue de la République
69002 Lyon France
Registered in the Trade Registry of Lyon as number 843 623 331
Phone: +33 (0)1 84 24 43 88 / +33 (0)1 84 24 43 90
Publication director: Manon Soubies-Camy
(hereafter the "Company")
and its subdomains (hereafter the "Site").
3. The information we gather
The Company is a Controller of personal data collected from Users of the Company's website, directly or via cookies.
3.a. Data that you send us directly
When you use our Site, you might send us personal data, particularly for any communication related to the products and services provided by the Company.
The personal data that may be requested in this context is as follows:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Work email;
- Phone number;
- Country of residence;
3.b. Data that we collect via cookies
UA cookie is a component that is not used to identify you, but which is used to save information about your browsing history of our Site, making it possible to decipher that information when you visit again our Site, thereby making subsequent browsing easier (such as adjusting the language settings).
Be aware that when visiting our Sites, a cookie may be automatically installed in your browser.
The data collected through cookies is intended for the internal departments of the Company and its sub-contractors for the purpose of executing tasks assigned by the Company regarding the operation and/or use of the Site.
The cookies used on the digital Platform are as follows:
- Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics is a Web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses data collected via cookies to track and analyze the Company's use of that data, prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services.
If you want to delete cookies saved on your computer and set your browser to reject cookies, you can do so via your browser's preferences.
For details on how to do so, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
4. How do we use this information?
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To meet your requests: After requesting information, demonstrations or quotes, our Company will contact you.
This data is kept on file until you withdraw your consent or after two years of inactivity on your account.
5. Who receives this information?
The data is sent to the Company's sales department.
6. Where is your data stored?
The Platform is hosted by Microsoft (Azure).
The server is located in the Netherlands. For further information, go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Privacy/default.aspx
7. What are your rights to your personal data?
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and French law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 regarding data privacy as amended, the User has a right to access, object to, correct, and to data portability regarding any personal data concerning him or her.
The User may also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data concerning him or her.
Questions, comments, requests, and complaints must be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be handled promptly, and no longer than one month after receiving the request.
8. Links to other sites and social media
Our Sites may contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies.
Note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we waive all liability for how these sites use the information collected when you click on those links.
Please review these sites' privacy policies before sending them your personal data.
Any substantial change in how Twybee processes your personal data will be announced visibly on the Site.
Definitions and legal references
- "Personal data" or "Data": Any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereafter termed "person concerned"); an "identifiable natural person" is any natural person who may be identified, directly or indirectly, particularly with reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more specific factors relating to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural, or social identity;
- "Person Concerned": The natural or artificial person to which the Personal Data refer;
- "Controller": The company "Twybee", which determines the purposes and means of data processing;
- "Website": A series of web pages and resources connected by hyperlinks, defined and accessible via a web address;
- "User": The person using the Website of the company "Twybee", who must be the Person Concerned or be authorized by him or her, to whom the Personal Data refers.